Monday, January 14, 2008

global fun carnival



My shoot at the global fun carnival behind mall of asia. I asked God for a bright and clear day for the shoot but unfortunately, He wanted to give us a shower so shooting at this outdoor park proved to be a challenge.

First challenge: keeping my camera dry. Forgot the ziplock bag at home so I had to use my golf umbrella. No assistant that day so i just wedged the umbrella between my back and my camera backpack. Next challenge: shooting the fast moving rides up close. this proved to be an easier challenge since the 70-210D legacy lens liked the fast movers. Just picked the focus point and fired away.

Another challenge: walking over the smooth pebbles on a very wet day. I thought that the pavement inside GFC would be covered in concrete but I was wrong. I wore the wrong kind of shoes!

All in all though, it was a fun and thrilling experience. I just hope that next year, the GFC would have more rides.

No comments: